Spot Trips
Dunnage Drops
Traveling Trips
Base Camps
Trail Rides

To insure availability, reserve your trip early! All trips start at 7:00 am, and guests are asked to have their gear ready at that time. Breakfast service is available at nearby restaurants, while the mules are being packed. Wilderness pack trips are limited to 15 participants per group. A 25% nonrefundable deposit of your trip total is required to make a reservation. The full balance of payment for your trip is due on the morning of your departure date (cash or check only). In addition, all Wilderness Permit fees must be paid in advance and are nonrefundable. The Wilderness Permits will be issued to you on the morning of your trip.

Trips terminate in the late afternoon of the last date. We cannot guarantee the exact time. We recommend you arrive one day before departure to allow time for altitude acclimation. Also, to make your journey home the safest possible, waiting an extra day after the conclusion of the trip is advised.

Click to view trip policies

Click on the following for loging information:
Bishop Creek Resort           Parchers Resort          Recreation.gov

Cancellation deposits may be applied to another trip during the current year, and all cancelled services are subject to a 25% cancellation fee. Itineraries are subject to change due to hazardous trail or weather conditions, as well as Packer discretion. No refunds will be made if a party or individual terminates their trip early for any reason, including inclement weather.

All participants prior to departure will sign an “Assumption of Risk” form. Guests having questions about their physical or mental ability to participate should consult their physician prior to making reservations.
Contact Us
Send Me Info
Trail Miles

Permittee, Inyo National Forest and Sequoia-Kings National Park
In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy,this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race,color, national origin, sex, age or disability. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs.)
To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office ofCivil Rights, Room 326-W, Whitten Building, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW,Washington, D.C. 20250-9410 or call (202) 720-5964 (voice and TDD). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.